Sometimes my spending habits go a bit out of whack. It’s almost certain as the seasons change and I get the urge to revamp my wardrobe and take advantage of major sales from the previous season. Here are my recent 8 “Friday Favorites” that I can’t seem to stop thinking about:
- Quarterly I schedule a facial and do my best to take care of my skin. Aging is real in these streets and I have to remind myself of this in order to make sure that I treat my skin the very best. I have recently been revamping my skin care regime and I have constantly been falling in love with Kiehl’s products. Already using their daily moisturizer, I received a sample of the Daily Reviving Concentrate, and needless to say that was the needle in the coffin for a few new skin care products. I ending up adding their Creme de Corps body lotion (my skin gets extremely dry when the seasons change), Hydrating Mist, and Creamy Eye Treatment that everyone keeps raving about. I will keep you posted on the results!
- I am not sure if the weather here in Utah is about as insane as the weather anywhere else, but lately we have been getting waves of constant rain. Sure spring is on its way out, but May showers are making their way into June. It was pretty obvious that I needed a new pair of rain boots, and I couldn’t say no to a pair of classic Hunters. If you are into fun colors be sure to snag the different color options available on sale! Hopefully, if you are following me on snapchat you saw my reveal of my new pair. (Follow me at: @kp0ssible)
- Bodysuits are always a constant favorite on my list, but who can say no to a shirt that doesn’t untuck itself, NO ONE. So I tend to go overboard and order multiple styles and colors. It’s also extremely hard to say now with such a large variety available. Be sure to shop all my favorite bodysuits here.
- Sneakers will always be a favorite in my wardrobe, and with all the amazing colors and styles coming out for Spring it’s obvious I am going to go a bit crazy. Already picking up two brightly colored kicks, I may or may not need to pump the breaks and wear these before splurging on a few more pairs. Be sure to check out these Flame Red Nikes that I picked up on sale, and a killer deal on some teal Stan Smiths (20% off with code: HISUMMER)
- Popping up all over my social media lately is my insane obsessions with chokers. Wearing them individually or in layers, you almost cannot go wrong with any amount of chokers you are wearing. Be sure to pick up a few chokers of your own and have fun with a bit of layering and 90s style!
- From my previous post and one I did last year, it’s pretty obvious I cannot get enough of off the shoulder tops and dresses. From last year into the summer season it’s pretty obvious I have added a few recent additions to my warm weather wardrobe. You can find a ton of great off the shoulder tops starting at $30 here.
- I am a huge fitness advocate and I often times try new things. Recently one of my splurges involved purchasing a road bike to start getting a bit more outdoor exercise. The only problem being that wearing a purse is almost completely out of the question. Backpacks have made a great alternate options to having a handbag, and I may have ordered one or two of my favorite Herschel styles.
- One thing I haven’t purchased yet, but have been overly obsessed with is lace up heels. In thin or chunky heel variations, it is easy to become obsessed with this ultra feminine summer footwear trend. It’s a matter of time before I take the plunge into a brand new pair!
Besides my latest obsessions, what are your Friday Favorites lately?