This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and LIFEWTR. All opinions are mine alone. #ThirstInspiration #CollectiveBias
Finding New Inspiration with LIFEWTR
It’s no lie that since the New Year I have been struggling with staying motivated to blog. After starting a brand new job, taking on freelance clients, planning vacations and remodeling my house, you could say I have been pretty busy lately. Preaching to the choir though, right? Here I am saying how busy I am when other people just as busy as me are making it happen on a daily basis. That’s why I have decided to kick it into high gear and really start inspiring myself to accomplish all of my goals, not just make excuses for some.
Staying motivated on a daily basis is no easy task. That’s why I have really been relying on my essentials to keep me going throughout the day. One of which is making sure I stay hydrated with LIFEWTR from 7-Eleven. Drinking water throughout the day will not only keep you refreshed, but will help you stay sharp and inspired to reach your goals. Every single drop of LIFEWTR is purified and pH balanced, with electrolytes for taste, which, in turn: restores my body, refreshes my mind, quenches my curiosity and enables my own self-expression. It certainly helps that it is conveniently located at 7-Eleven down the street from my house (Don’t act like we all don’t love a good 7-Eleven stop.). You will easily find one bottle in my everyday bag, and one in the car… just in case, of course.
Besides my refreshing daily companion, what else keeps me motivated to accomplish my daily goals? Honestly, the things I keep in my everyday bag might be simple, but it’s oftentimes the simple things that we forget about that keep us the most inspired.
- No brainer, right? Interestingly enough, headphones really keep me sane. Listening to my favorite jams while I work or while I am waiting for an errand can really keep me happy and motivated to keep going. I even look forward to driving every day just to listen to my tunes!
- Ever have a brilliant idea and tell yourself that you’ll remember it? I do that all the time… then I forget what that AMAZING idea was. Go figure. Keeping a notebook handy allows me to write down all my evil genius plans, along with regular notes, reminders, and maybe just a fun sketch or quote I can use later.
- Favorite Book
- Let’s be serious, everyone looks smarter with a book. Ok ok, it’s not a prop, I like to keep my favorite book on me regularly. I find myself reading small chapters, and to remind myself of something I made a note of, that bad boy is filled with sticky notes. Also, reading sometimes helps you get rid of writer’s block, or just allows you to clear your mind for a little bit.
- Cell Phone
- No brainer #2. Who’s living without their cell phone these days? No one. Honestly, it’s not social media or the constant attachment to society. For me, I enjoy researching, discovering things while traveling, and the most important one, MAPS. Seriously, who ever used a paper map?
- Back-Up Charger
- In continuation to my cell phone comment: While on the go and using your phone, chances are you are going to run out of juice. Honestly, I have a panic attack when I get under 50%. A back-up charger keeps my nerves at bay. I mean, what if the apocalypse happens? I need to make sure I am good to go for a while, people!
- I love to drive. Staying on the go, listening to jams, and just having a vehicle that allows me to get from point A to point B really makes sure I can get anything I want to accomplish done. From going to blog shoots to just driving to work, a car easily keeps me motivated and on the move more than you think.
- We already know this is my daily buddy. But without every single drop of LIFEWTR, I wouldn’t feel as creative and inspired as I do when I am always hydrated!
What do you keep with you in your everyday bag to stay inspired?
Photos: Taylor Grayson