This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#LuminousWhites #CollectiveBias
It’s pretty obvious what I will be talking about today in my latest blog post. However, what I am most excited to talk about is the latest transitions I am making to a eco-friendly and healthier lifestyle with Tom’s of Maine® Luminous White™ toothpaste. Always making strides to better myself inside and out, it’s become even more obvious that making small tweaks in my lifestyle can make a big impact.
What could these small changes be you ask? Well let’s get right into that.
Swap Sodas and Sugary Drinks
- Downing carbonated sugar and flavor enhanced coffees might seem like an easy fix but when you create your own options at home you reduce waste and actually do more good for your body. Making coffee, or even mixes at home cut down on the additives and make you much more aware of the products you are putting in your body. It also trims down on those bottles, cups and plastic straws you were previously adding into the landfills.
- Double bonus, you will be sure to save a lot of extra coin as well!
Opt for Natural Products
- From bullet number 1, it’s pretty obvious I believe in as little ingredients as possible. In addition to that notion, I also believe in natural ingredients, ones you understand and know where they came from. Starting from everything from my makeup, skincare and food, toothpaste was certainly something I wanted to upgrade. Through my research and some feedback from my boyfriend (Tom’s of Maine loyalist himself) Tom’s of Maine® Luminous White™ was the first toothpaste that I really enjoyed that was made up of biodegradable or mineral-derived ingredients, no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives and was even gluten free! Best part of all? It’s available at your local Wal-Mart. Now natural ingredients are at your fingertips!
- Fun fact: Luminous White™ is Tom’s of Maine’s most advanced whitening toothpaste ever. Whiter teeth in 2 weeks – by removing surface stains vs. regular fluoride toothpaste.
- One of the best ways to start an eco-friendly and healthy lifestyles is to pick a certain day of the week to give up meat. According to my own research, going meatless once a week may reduce your risk of chronic preventable conditions like cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and obesity. Going meatless once a week can also help reduce our carbon footprint and save precious resources like fossil fuels and fresh water. I also think it’s particularly fun to get creative in the kitchen and come up with new vegetarian ideas!
What are some ways you are working toward the goal of living an eco-friendly lifestyle and being a conscious world-citizen?