This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. Product was provided by the client for review; however, all opinions are mine alone. #SeventhGenerationFemCare #CollectiveBias
Seventh Generation™ Feminine Care
That time of the month happens. No matter how much we choose to avoid the topic or act like it doesn’t exist, 28 or so days later we are rudely awakened with a sense of reality. But why be ashamed when we should be celebrated for what we have been given! I choose to celebrate myself by giving myself the highest quality products that I know will handle whatever kind of day that I could be having.
When I go to Target to stock up on all my favorite feminine care products, I always reach for Seventh Generation™ brand products in the feminine care aisle. For more than 25 years they have been formulating plant-based products that are safe and that work. As an extremely health conscious consumer, buying high quality products that not only perform, but are good for me is very important to me. I feel safe knowing that as a company they not only believe in using plant-based products but also stand for company values that are as important as the products they make.
I add a few things to my shopping list while I am going up and down the aisles.
Target Shopping List:
1. Seventh Generation™ feminine care products
* Comfort Applicator Tampons – Made with a BPA-free 95% plant based applicator and, Certified Organic Cotton Tampons are hypoallergenic and made for sensitive skin with no added fragrances.
2. Dark Chocolate – Lets be honest, we all have a sweet tooth and dark chocolate kills the cravings and doesn’t make me feel too guilty!
3. Seventh Generation™ Free & Clear fragrance-free Ultra-Thin Pads with Wings
• They are made without fragances to provide the protection you need without exposing your most sensitive skin to unnecessary chemicals. I also love how they are whitened without chemicals containing chlorine. So, you know your pads are free of dyes and fragrances.
4. Ibuprofen – Cramps happen, and the best way to avoid them, is to put them in their place when they start.
5. Water – I find it best to be hydrated at all times, it makes everything feel a little bit better when you are giving your body what its usually lacking.
6. Seventh Generation™ Free & Clear Pantiliners
• PureFit™ pantiliners are also processed without chlorine and are always free of deodorants. Plus, they are free of fragances, giving you just what you need without exposing sensitive skin to unnecessary chemicals.
Want to find out more about Seventh Generation™ Feminine Care products? Be sure to head to Target or Target.com – You can even check for the latest offers on their Cartwheel app!