This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KickBackWithCanadaDry
Kicking It With Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Lemonade
Now with the official start of spring you can say things are starting to get a big crazy. We start our large cleaning efforts for the year, really attempt to ramp up our fitness goals for the upcoming season, and hopefully… HOPEFULLY, start venturing outside more. But with all these extra activities, sometimes we just need to kick back and take some time to relax.
First of all, after all the craziness of the day (or the one we are just half way into). It’s important to just take a second to take it all in and give yourself a moment. That’s why I have partnered with Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Lemonade™ and Walmart to share with you 5 important ways that I kick back and keep it all together. And with a delicious beverage of course…
5 Relaxation Tips:
- This is number one on my list for a reason. Often times we get wayyyyyy to busy that we forget to take some time to recharge. That is if we even get enough sleep to begin with! Don’t get me wrong, I understand we don’t always have the time or the freedom (shout out to all you strong moms and dads) to take a nap. But when you are tired after a long day, if you can sneak away for a little nap, sometimes it can be the most relaxing thing you can do.
- I focus on this one mostly because I am TERRIBLE at finishing books. Not because I don’t find great books, but because I really don’t make time for reading. Think about it though, cozying up in the park, on your couch, anywhere you find time to unwind, and read a book… While enjoying a large glass of Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Lemonade (trust me, you’ll thank me later for this recommendation – It’s available at Walmart too, so it’s easy to find!) is one really great way to relax.
- At Home Fitness
- I realize this one sounds more like a chore than a relaxation method, but finding time to workout really gives you that extra boost during the day. Times I find myself the MOST relaxed is after I have completed a good workout. It’s a sense of accomplishment, and gives me a boost of energy just like a good nap.
- PRO-TIP – If you hate getting yourself all the way to the gym, just workout at home. There are ample amounts of at home workouts you can do on Pinterest and YouTube (pssst… and they’re free!).
- Productive Hobby
- This is a big one for me, something I am currently doing right now and I type to you. My productive hobby, blogging. But you don’t have to start a blog, you could marathon run, knit, paint, get a yoga certification, start a YouTube channel, or learn a new language. The options are endless but taking some time for yourself to work on the things you’ve always wanted to can be EXTREMELY relaxing and just overall good mojo for you and your soul. We all need something each day that gives us a break from our everyday tasks and keeps us motivated and engaged.
- Probably my least favorite which is also disgusted as a choir but is the most important. Cleaning relaxing? You’ve got to be kidding me. I know you are saying it to yourself, but after you finish cleaning how relaxed do you feel? PROBABLY THE MOST RELAXED EVER. How about when you come home to a clean house? THE MOST RELAXED EVER. Also, when you have a clean house you can really focus on all the other things listed above. Or maybe just sit on the couch with a cold glass of Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Lemonade and do nothing. That also can be relaxing if you house is already clean. Think about it people!
Ok, now that you have some serious ways to kick back, let’s talk about your companion through all this. Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Lemonade is not only extremely tasty but combines crisp Ginger Ale made from real ginger with refreshing lemonade made with real juice, the perfect way to enhance your relaxing moment. And while ginger ale and lemonade are both perfect drinks to enjoy while relaxing, it can be hard to choose between the two! Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Lemonade combines the delicious, crisp taste of ginger ale with refreshing lemonade.
So head over and try NEW Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Lemonade, available at Walmart.